CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 5, 2008

"Oh Christmas Tree"


For family night on Monday we went on the big search for our Christmas tree at the Robinson tree lot. There were tons to choose from so our choice was very hard, however; I don't think you can go wrong with a Christmas tree. Now our house smells of Christmas pine and the Christmas spirit is in the air. I still need more ornaments for the tree and of course the angel but overall we are almost there. I am not sure why I want to subject my poor Christmas tree or it's beautiful ornaments to anymore of Sienna's abuse. She loves to pull the ornaments off and chuck them across the house. At least she has learned her lesson of not clanging them together because they will shatter. My poor ornaments.

We (I should say Tyler) put the Christmas lights on the house and they look great. He does a great job making sure every bulb is straight and lit. We are now ready for Santa to come!


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sienna looks so cute all bundled up! We have a few lights that have burned out this year and it's driving me nuts! I need to have Brandon fix them before it snows!

Leslie said...

Fun! We had ours up the Saturday after Thanksgiving. I usually do it the day after but Sydney was sick!

Anonymous said...

Cute tree and cute Sienna. Didn't her little feet and legs get cold? Hopefully Sienna won't break too many ornaments. HoHo and it looks like Christmas at your house.

bevany said...

Your house looks so festive. I love all your decorations! We got our tree at Robinson's too. Totally hard to choose!

Anonymous said...

Your tree is perfect! I love the berries in the tree, can't wait to see it next Saturday! Tyler is such a handyman, go Ty!

Erin Marriott said...

Your tree looks so pretty!! Good job! And yes, I'm dealing with the same thing this year now with having a baby all over again...it's so crazy how in the blink of an eye, she's grabbing at the tree and pine needles and ornaments are going everywhere!! So worth it all though...your house looks gorgeous!! I miss hanging out over there!! Love ya!

Aubry said...

Yeah! You guys picked a very nice tree. Shalie is fascinated by our ornaments as well. Luckily she hasn't broken any yet. I remember last year I only put ornaments on the top half of the tree :) Anyway, your decorations look great.

Matt and Abby said...

Your house and tree looks beautiful! And your family pictures are perfect...you guys are a darling family.