We spent Christmas Eve with Tyler's family. I cooked up some Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo and french bread with double decker fudge for dessert. Yum! We were going to play Clue but tuned in to watch It's A Wonderful Christmas instead. It is such a classic and must be watched every year. Sienna Boo had so much fun playing all over the house with Grandmas Nativity. Instead of playing with Baby Jesus, she opted for the sheep.
We hope everyone has a very merry Christmas this year. The word these days is the failing economy and what it will do to every one's Christmas. Christmas is a wonderful time of year to give and to receive but it mostly is a time to reflect upon the birth of our Savior. He is such a wonderful gift from our Heavenly Father and it is so important to keep the true meaning of Christmas in our hearts. I wish I could spend the holidays with both families but it is our turn this year to spend it with the Berrett side as the Barnett side lives in Arizona. It is such a hard time of year to be away from family but I want them all to know how much I miss and love them.
We hope everyone has a very merry Christmas this year. The word these days is the failing economy and what it will do to every one's Christmas. Christmas is a wonderful time of year to give and to receive but it mostly is a time to reflect upon the birth of our Savior. He is such a wonderful gift from our Heavenly Father and it is so important to keep the true meaning of Christmas in our hearts. I wish I could spend the holidays with both families but it is our turn this year to spend it with the Berrett side as the Barnett side lives in Arizona. It is such a hard time of year to be away from family but I want them all to know how much I miss and love them.
"Happy Christmas, and to all a good night!"






4 comments:
Wow, looks like Santa really dropped a load at your house! I miss you, Merry Christmas!
OH and PS Happy Birthday on the 23rd, right?
Holy cow! you have twice as many presents around your tree as we do! I guess that is what happens because we are so cheap. Randy and I only spend $20 on each other. we are going to buy new couches instead. Merry Christmas!
Sounds like you made a yummy Christmas Dinner! I will have to get the recipe! :) Hope you guys have a great Christmas!
Post a Comment