CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas Angel...

...Or not!


Mom, I tried to get a cute picture of Sienna in her Christmas dress today...you can be the judge. Let's just say she was not much in the Christmas spirit as we were getting ready for church . Oh well, what can you do?


10 comments:

Heather said...

I love crying pictures. I'm not sure why though..maybe it is because it shows the reality of being a parent.:) she still looks cute even with a sad face.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness I love this picture! How funny! Why was she so upset? I think it's the cutest thing ever! Ha ha~

Leslie said...

LOL!!! I love her dress AND her facial expression. SHe will love this picture when she is older because it's cute and funny.

Aubry said...

She looks cute even with the sad face! Very pretty dress. Isn't it fun to have a girl to dress up?

bevany said...

Ha ha, so funny! She is still adorable even if she won't smile. Love her dress!

Josh and Tausha said...

She is so cute...even when she is crying!

Anonymous said...

What a hute!! She is my cute little peanut,even crying. What did you and Tyler do pinch her. If I was there I would dress her up in that cute Christmas dress every day till Santa comes.

Valerie Knowlton said...

Katie
Such a cute picture of Sienna, even though she is crying and screaming. We should get together some time too.

Joni said...

She still looks pretty cute. Don't you just love how well kids cooperate when you need them to?!

Anonymous said...

Don't you just love it when our kids don't participate in what we want them to do! Her dress looks very cute anyway!