Sienna and Grandma Lynn
me and Jenn catching some rays...Jenn making me look white.
Sienna and Mason at the pool
Out to lunch at Chipotle
Looking so innocent
The aftermath...Sienna surrendering with her hands up. And it was a lot worse than this before we cleaned most of it up. I am sure the Chipotle employees were relieved to be rid of us.





4 comments:
What ever happened to just a quiet, peaceful meal? Being a mom brings so many messes of all sorts to clean up! Most businesses are always happy when our gang clears out!
Katie! No freakin way! I'm so glad you were brave enough to leave a comment on my blog so I'd find you! Working at Sole Outdoors....oh wow, not our most glamerous job, but well, it paid the bill, and I'm pretty sure we drove our stupid boss to quiting soon after we left. Time well spent. Your little girl is adorable. I cannot believe I'm having another one...it's insane at my house right now! Good to see your cute pictures! Keep in touch!
You and Sienna look like you were having a great time. Grandma Lynn looks like she is always so happy to be with grandchildren, Im so jealous. Can't wait until we are there to help make messes with Sienna.
MMmmmm...Chipotle....
Looks fun!
Post a Comment