CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Blonde Moment

I have posted a "blonde moment" before so I hope you get a kick out my embarrassment. Saturday, I went shopping at Tai Pan with Alecia and my mom for Fall/Halloween decor. We were having a blast walking all over the store checking things out and wishing we were rich and could buy everything. The whole time we were there I had an uneasy feeling, you know the feeling when you cannot remember where you put your phone? By the time we made it up to the cash register I realized my "uneasy feeling" was not just about my cell phone but about my car key, purse and phone. Whoops! Sure enough when I went to see if I had left them in my car, I could see them in the back where I got out Sienna's stroller. Luckily my mom is a AAA member so she made a quick phone call and they came out 1/2 an hour later to save us. Phew! Meanwhile, we bought $25 worth of chocolate and ate most of it while we were waiting. We also took cute pictures of Sienna and Alecia.


11 comments:

Leslie said...

I had a few of those this weekend. I'll have to email you about them. It will make you feel better! I also got made fun of pretty bad for some "blonde comments" I made.

I say that great minds think alike... Or are alike? Or something. :)

Aw, I love me some Sienna pictures.

Lacy said...

No that was using your brain without realizing it. $25 worth of chocolate...smart!

Erin Marriott said...

Haha!! I hate when I do stuff like that! You are such a crack up Katie, I love your little "blonde" moments, haha. How fun that your family was in town! I almost got a tear when I saw HIRES! Besides it being a glamorous place in the middle of town, (haha) it was kind of our "after walking downtown christmas lights" place of retreat. And believe it or not, their food is really good!! Miss you.

Erin Marriott said...

p.s. I love your new layout! I'm so boring. Sigh.

Anonymous said...

Oh no, I hate when that happens! I love the picture of Sienna and your sister. They both look so cute! Well after this week is over life will slow down lots for us so I will be ready to start up walking! :)

Aubry said...

I'm surprised I haven't done that yet. I do often misplace my keys, though! Thanks for sharing your blonde moments. It looks like you guys had a fun visit with your parents. I'm sure Sienna enjoyed have grandma and grandpa around.

bevany said...

Oh that sucks. I love that you have a sense of humor about it though. I would have been bawling. I ALWAYS look in my diaper bag to make sure my keys are with me before I lock my doors. Love your new template, by the way.

Elisa said...

I can't even tell you how many times I have locked myself out of my car or out of my house. It happens to me all the time!

Anonymous said...

You are so funny! I love AAA. I have used them a couple times. Once I even locked Carter in the car sleeping, I was bawling hysterically!!! Long story!!!

The Railsback's said...

Its to sad that they grow up that fast! Tell her we said happy late birthday! Those pics were adorable

Annette's Best Kept Secrets said...

Oh man that sucks! At least you got some choc. out of it. Choc. always makes things better. I love your blog it's so cute. Misty