Sienna's preemie onesie compared to her new 12 month outfit.
Preemie pajamas compared to her 12 month pajamas.
Her preemie diapers compared to her stage 3 diapers.
3.5 lbs 16 inches long
16.4 lbs. and 29 inches long as of today!
"We may not have it all together, but together we have it all."
3 comments:
It is so funny, when you have your second child you realize just how BIG your first has gotten! The other day I said "Sydney, you have huge feet! When did they get so big?" But they didn't get huge overnight, I just have a newborn to compare it to! Sienna was so so little. She doesn't even look like a premie to me at all now. In fact, her and Sydney seem the same size. So funny!
What a fun post... she has changed so much in just a year! What a sweetheart! Emery is starting to outgrow some of her onesies and I just can't believe it. I guess they really do grow fast.
Hey Katie,
Your blog is so cute. It is crazy looking at the pictures from when she was born to now her first birthday. She is so cute and growing so fast. Thanks for being great neighbors.
p.s. my blog is dallasandvalerieknowlton.blogspot.com
Post a Comment