CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 28, 2008

WE ARE FAMILY...


...Get up everybody and sing



dining out at the old Hires restaurant. Call me WT all you want but it is good food.




Aren't my parents cute?


I am a daddy's girl too!


The Pie. Is it just me or do I eat out way too much? I need to find another favorite past time.


So sweet.


Grandpa pa loves his little "peanut"


Bowling!!! I lost :( Tyler scored in the 200's and I was only in the 80's.


Brittny and I mostly hung around the nachos and chicken fingers, go figure! No pun intended.



Thanks for the cute outfit Alecia!

My family came into town for BYU Education week and luckily were here for Sienna's 1st Birthday. We had a lot of fun eating and hanging out. The girls saw the movie Mamma Mia and loved it. It was such a great movie to see together. Thanks everybody for coming out!

2 comments:

SJ said...

I love all of your pictures! You have such a cute family!
:)

Leslie said...

Britny could like go model somewhere. You both could! It is so sickening. haha. Your Dad looks so cute with Sienna. It is the sweetest thing to see pictures. He looks so happy with her.