I met up for a lunch date at the Gateway with Jeanene, her daughter Olivia, Aubry and her daughter Shalie. It was so fun to catch up with these good high school buddies.
Jeanene and Olivia
Aubry and Shalie
Walking around at the Gateway. You have to love Shalie for being so nice and thoughtful for putting Sienna's binkie back in her mouth.
I finally got my book in the mail and I am loving it! Life feels normal again.
Thursday I met up with my college roommate Alecia. It was so fun reuniting with her again too.
Alecia and Sienna
Alecia and her new hubby Brandon came over for a BBQ and to watch the Olympics opening ceremonies.
Watching the amazing show. I could not believe all the different stunts and performers.
That was my fun week! Hope you all had a fun week as well.





6 comments:
I am pretty jealous you got to go to lunch with them! The one time Aubry and I tried to meet up, I was practically in labor and had to cancel! Hopefully when Aubry gets back into town we can meet up like we tried.
You guys all look so cute! Are we adults now? I don't feel like one.
And seriously, I haven't seen a recent picture of Olivia. She is so cute! (and Shalie and Sienna are too, of course)
P.S. Sorry I always call you at dinner time. We are an hour behind, so I'm not quite there yet!
Where is the Gateway? Your week looked fun and you guys have the cutest kids. And if I have to be an old adult then you guys do to!!
PS...I dont feel like an Adult either...
You're always going on lunch dates with friends. Fun for you! I love the gateway and I haven't been there forever. I still haven't finished Breaking Dawn but can't wait to hear what you think when you're done. I need your email address. Could you leave it in a comment to me?
WOW! That is a lot of fun for a girl in one week! Going to lunch with the girls is the best!
Looks like fun! You guys are always doing such fun things!! We need to get the whole group together and hang out!
Post a Comment