CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Things That Make You Go Hmmmmm???

From the day Sienna started crawling I have been finding her in the most interesting and uncomfortable sleeping positions. It is almost like she crawls around in the crib, gets puckered out, and falls fast asleep. In case you are wondering, I do move her after taking pictures and gawking over her for 10 minutes. It is way too funny.


This picture was taken over at Aunt Lesley's house while they babysat. It was the first time I ever found her like this.






This one is the most extraordinary because it looks like she just passed out. lol!


sorry this one is so dark but I took the picture from my camera phone in the dark.


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so funny!!Too too cute. I can't wait to come and gobble her up. You know me, I love to make her giggle.

Leslie said...

Oh my gosh, the one where she is literally folded in half cracks me up!! Sydney is all over the place too but not to where she is in those positions. I do remember once she had both legs through the crib bars though. So funny. Sienna is such a cutie.

Erin Marriott said...

What a crack up! I love the one where she's doubled over, practically passed out! She's such a doll. And I LOVED the mohawk pics! Hilarious!!

Matt and Abby said...

What a cutie! Kids do the craziest things....I love them all!!!

Brooke said...

Those are the best pictures! Some of my favorite pics of my girls are when they were sleeping. No matter what position all babies look so adorable when they're asleep!

Aubry said...

Shalie used to fall asleep in the strangest positions too. Crazy!
It was so fun to see you and to catch up today. I'm glad I finally got to meet cute little Sienna!

Anonymous said...

For some reason when they learn to crawl, they learn to crawl all over the bed during the night and during naps! She is so cute, enjoy it while it lasts, and one of the best things to do while their young is watch them sleep, it is so cute!

Johnathan and Mackenzie said...

I like the orange one, thats too funny