CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 3, 2008

My Little Peacock

This is what I saw when I walked into Sienna's room the other morning...happy little peacock. It was too cute so I had to run for the camera.






5 comments:

Leslie said...

How cute! You should have pulled out a little rubber band and put it into a pony tail. Then you could pretend she had hair! hehe.

bevany said...

Way cute. I thought the exact same thing...almost enough hair for a little pony tail!

Aubry said...

That is soooo cute! I love the hair and the grin! By the way, we will be in Utah soon. Maybe we could meet somewhere for breakfast or lunch. Email me at aubry8@gmail.com and we'll see if we can work something out.

Aubry said...

I emailed you! Hopefully we can work out a lunch date. Talk to you soon!

Anonymous said...

I have to say that Sienna is absolutely the cutest baby ever! I knew she would be standing up in her crib to say hello, now she did it. Love all that hair. We will see you soon.