CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Little Birthday Girl

Our baby girl turned 1! It was a fun stress filled day. We took Sienna to get her pictures taken which was a success. She was such a sweetheart the entire time. Later that night we took Sienna to her birthday party over at Grandma and Grandpa Berretts. She enjoyed eating cake for the first time. She had a slow start that made us feel like we would be there all night but then she learned how good it tasted and dug in. She seriously ate half her cake! We all were impressed. Thank you everyone who came and participated in her birthday celebration and making it special for our family.

Your mom and dad love you Sienna Boo. You brought so much love and joy to our lives the day we found out we were pregnant. Thank you for being the special spirit you are. Happy 1st Birthday!



























Birthday Princess and Grandma Sharon











Birthday girl tries scrambled eggs for the first time.





cuddling with Grandpa Kirk










Her big stash





The Tinker Bell cake





mmmm......





Stuffed to the gills





Alecia, Aunt Brittny, me, and Nikki




Ken and Tyler




Max and Grandpa Marlon



Grandma Lynn and Sharon

18 comments:

Ashlee said...

Darling pictures! I wish I could get Skylar to be good for pictures at a studio but alas she absolutley hates it.

Leslie said...

Where did you get those pictures taken? We have a membership at JC Penney for free sittings. So I really need to go get Savannah and Sydney's pictures taken! Sydney never smiles well for the camera though. She gets shy I think.

Cute cute cute pictures though friend! I love Sienna. She is so adorable. Her dress was fabulous for the pictures. Her party looked like it was really fun. I think I had more fun at Sydney's first birthday then she did. hehe. I'm excited for Savannah's 1st and Sydney's 2nd! Birthdays are so fun! This is a long comment.

Erin Marriott said...

Oh I love her new pictures!! She looks so sweet and precious. I love getting pictures done ON their birthday, it kind of makes the day more special somehow. The partay looked fun, and I LOVED the tinkerbelle cake. Wish we could've been there for it all, we would have partied big time with all the girls. I love seeing pictures of Lynn and your mom, they are such cute ladies. Good job on a successful 1st year!! Love ya girl.

Brooke said...

What a fun birthday! The pictures are beautiful, I cannot believe how much she has grown in one year. When you compare the clothes, it is amazing how big she has gotten!

bevany said...

Happy Birthday Sienna!! Way cute pictures. She seems like such a happy girl. Her cake is adorable. Love the post that compares her clothes. It looks like she had a great day!!!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Sienna!! That is such a cute cake and her pictures are so adorable. I can't believe she is already 1. Well here is the link for the video for How to Date Your Spouse http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVmWvxJJYow
You both did such a great job and I can't thank you enough for your willingness to participate. Thanks again!

Lindsey

Anonymous said...

Happy 1st Birthday little Sienna, sweet little thing! She is darling! I love the color of her dress in her pictures! Fun pictures of her and how she has grown!

Joni said...

Happy Birthday, Sienna! I love that you let her dig into the cake. And what a cute cake!

Aubry said...

Those pictures turned out great! Where did you get them taken? I need to take Shalie in for pictures. Happy Birthday, Sienna!

Jenn Whitesides said...

Happy birthday Sienna! What a big day! She looked SOOO cute in her pictures...I loved her dress and thought she looked like a mini-Katie in the closer-up shot. And yay, 16 lbs! That's awesome! She's moving up in the baby world!

Matt and Abby said...

Happy Birthday! What a darling little girl. Those pictures are adorable!!!

Unknown said...

Katie you are so funny! You sounded just great! At least you weren't popping your eyes open so wide like I was during the interview. For some reason I do that when I'm scatterbrained or nervous. LOL

Elisa said...

Her pictures turned out so cute! She's tiny!

Anonymous said...

The party was so much fun, I'm so glad Kenny and I were there for it! Sienna is so dang cute, it's hard to believe that a year ago you were in the hospital with her. Time flies so fast and we look forward to many more birthday celebrations together!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday little Sienna! Her pictures are adorable and it looks like she loved that cake!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday little Sienna! Her pictures are adorable and it looks like she loved that cake!

Steven & Tiffany Martin said...

Happy Birthday Sienna! Tanner really wants to meet you! i hope you all come to AZ for Christmas so you guys can play!

SJ said...

HAppy Birthday Sienna!
:)