Daddy's are the best! Everyone keeps telling us Gavin needs a boy, but we are just fine with girls! Nothing is better than being a daddy's little girl! So Sweet!
hey katie! noel here, just found your blog through many finds today! you fuys look great! and sienna is absolutley precious! check out ours at www.holley-family.blogspot.com
Oh I love this picture. There are no words when you see your husband with your baby! So, do you remember that yorgurt episode I was telling you about the other day? Well, pretty much that whole thing just happened again, only worse. I miss you!! I wish we could go to lunch today, because the kind of day I'm having, believe me, it would be therapy!!
I have a rockin' husband who makes me laugh endlessly. We have 2 beautiful daughters together who add so much depth to our lives. We have a wonderful life together and I look forward to eternity making memories.
8 comments:
There is something about little girls and their daddy's. So sweet!
Daddy's are the best! Everyone keeps telling us Gavin needs a boy, but we are just fine with girls! Nothing is better than being a daddy's little girl! So Sweet!
hey katie! noel here, just found your blog through many finds today! you fuys look great! and sienna is absolutley precious! check out ours at www.holley-family.blogspot.com
Cute picture! She looks so cute on her dads shoulder. I love it when they cuddle!
That is very cute. Little girls love their daddies!
Oh I love this picture. There are no words when you see your husband with your baby! So, do you remember that yorgurt episode I was telling you about the other day? Well, pretty much that whole thing just happened again, only worse. I miss you!! I wish we could go to lunch today, because the kind of day I'm having, believe me, it would be therapy!!
yogurt. Darn that innability to edit!
That is just tooo cute!
Post a Comment