CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 14, 2008

It's About Time

Sienna's room is finally finished. It only took a year to do but that's okay. I am still deciding whether or not to paint her room. Any suggestions?












12 comments:

Crystal said...

What a lucky girl to have such an adorable bedroom.
Great Job!

bevany said...

Way cute room. I love the colors you did and love her blessing dress hanging up. Good job!

Leslie said...

Wow, that is so cute! You did a great job and I LOVE that thing you hung on the wall. I want one. Sydney has letters for her name. I need to make some for Savannah but her name is SO long. Any suggestions? ;) They will be sharing a room too, that makes it harder.

I think the walls would look pretty a really pale pale bluish/purple. If it were light and subtle, it would fit right in.

LOVE IT. Can you come decorate my house? Please?

Anonymous said...

I am a white wall person. But it is always cute to paint the bottom or top half just to give it some color! Cute room!

Elisa said...

That is super cute. Mia's room is plain green and I still haven't done anything else to it. Good thing cause soon it won't be her room anymore and who knows, maybe it will be a boy!

The Railsback's said...

Cute room! Carter and her are so similar, he sleeps in such weird positions and finds his face in the dishwaser door! so cute

Erin Marriott said...

Oh, I love it, Katie. You did such a good job, and I love that white shelf. I don't think you need to paint, but if you're looking for a cute light purple (very light), that's the color I did Lillie's room in, and I could give you the name. I love Sienna's room!! Good job!! p.s. What a crack up about the trash can!!

Joni said...

Cute room. I know how deciding on paint can be. Anyway, Whitney linked us and I discovered a link for your blog and remembered that you had asked for my link. So, you should have it now. I love blogging and sharing.

Kroeger Klan said...

You did a great job with Sienna's room!! I love it! I really like the darling shelf and how you displayed her blessing dress!! Cute, cute!

Aubry said...

Her room is very cute! I love it! I agree that a really pale purple paint could be really pretty pretty.

Aubry said...

I didn't mean to say pretty twice. I think it's time for bed. I can't type!

SJ said...

Man, I wish that my bedroom was that cute growing up!
I love it!! You are such an awesome Momma!! ;)