Sydney has a headband like that and refuses to wear it. I get so mad! hehe. Sienna is so cute and stylish all the time. She has a great "blue steel" look going for her in some pictures!
I have a rockin' husband who makes me laugh endlessly. We have 2 beautiful daughters together who add so much depth to our lives. We have a wonderful life together and I look forward to eternity making memories.
4 comments:
Did Tyler just tell her a funny joke? I love the picture where she is in deep thought, I really love them all.
Sydney has a headband like that and refuses to wear it. I get so mad! hehe. Sienna is so cute and stylish all the time. She has a great "blue steel" look going for her in some pictures!
she is sooo dang cute!!
Oh that is the cutest headband ever! LOVE IT!!!!
Post a Comment