CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 8, 2008

SLACKER!!!





I thought this pose was hilarious. She sits "Indian style" just like her dad.

Sienna getting tossed about by Uncle Nick


Sienna, Uncle Nick and Corey


We went on a drive up to Wolfcreek and had a picnic, kicked my mom's trash in teatherball, and got Farr's Ice cream.

Taking a stroll and soaking in the scenery.

This HUGE fish is named Moe. I tried feeding him CheeseIts.
This poor little girl is pooped. Thanks everybody for giving her such a fun time.
I admit I have been a blogging slacker lately. I have been so busy with family the last week or so that I have not been able to update my blog. My sister Brittny was here for Sienna's birthday and we had so much fun getting pedicures, going to movies, playing with Sienna and just hanging out. Miss you Britt!

My brother Nick came out for Labor Day weekend to see his girlfriend Corey. Nick is hilarious for those of you who do not know him. The time we got to spend with him we spent laughing. And last but not least, my mom was an angel and spent the week with me and Sienna while Tyler was in Germany on business. She taught me and Sienna more of her crazy songs. Seriously, the women has the memory of a sponge. Thanks mom, miss you too!

9 comments:

Leslie said...

Nick IS hilarious. I remember! I miss hanging out with your family.

Your hat is WAY cute in that picture. I'm not sure I could pull it off. Sienna is getting so big!

Joni said...

Wow! You have been busy. Aren't sisters great to do that girly stuff with? I love the pic of Sienna in her crib. She definately looks pooped out!

Anonymous said...

It is really nice that your mom keeps you company when Tyler is out of town! Looks like you had fun!

Alecia said...

You are a slacker! Sienna is the cutest thing ever! You look so beautiful in all your pics, of course, love ya..GOODBYE!
xoxo..happyhumper

Brooke said...

Hanging with the fam is the best thing! I never feel like I get to spend time with my siblings and parents. I have become a horrible slacker on my blog!

Crystal said...

I LOVE the picture of her Sienna sitting indian style and sticking her tounge right out. She does look like her daddy.

Anonymous said...

Hi Nate. Followed Brooke's blog to yours. I am so happy to see you and your cute family. Congratulations. Hope all continues to go well for you!

Anonymous said...

I love the last picture of Sienna with her leg sticking through the posts of her crib! She must be a wild sleeper!

Anonymous said...

You are so funny, and you also made it sound like Brittny was the only one who was at Sienna's Birthday. I love to come to your Blog to see all the updates. Sienna looked so cute at the Fair. And yes I am like a sponge when it comes to wierd songs, But Sienna loves them. momsalish/aka/mamaB