This little girl is a daddy's girl for sure. I know I must sound like a broken record but I can't help but capture these timeless moments. As Tyler was mowing the lawn, Sienna stood at the patio door and waved and laughed at him the whole time. Sienna now knows when she hears the garage door go up, her daddy is home so she crawls right up to the door to greet him with a smile.
Notice the lawn mower he left behind in the background? He is such a sucker for his little audience.






12 comments:
How precious! These are pics that you guys will treasure for along time!
Cute pictures (in all of the recent posts). There is something about dads and their little girls, huh? So fun!
And, the Twilight shirts totally crack me up! Cute idea.
Do you scrapbook? You SHOULD. Those would be some cute cute pictures to have in a scrapbook. So sweet.
That is too funny. I bet Tyler thinks he is pretty important to his little princess. You know she loves her mommy too. And you know how much she loves her grandma Sharon with all my crazy songs that make her laugh.
Gabe does the same thing when Manuel mows the lawn but now that he's older it's not as funny. But Manuel still loves it when Gabe runs to the door to greet him when he hears the garage door open. Kids are so much fun!
She could be a baby gap model. But then again, so could you! But the normal Gap store. Nevermind. So I love these pictures! She is so cute with her daddy, isn't it the best when they get SO excited for daddy to get home?!
It is so funny how little ones just love to watch there dads! She looks cute!
You guys have been up to some fun stuff! She is getting so big, and always cute! Andrea was in my last ward and we became freinds. shes really fun!
I love her little pointer Finger. That is too cute!:)
ok so i have two questions 1st is how do you get your background to stretch all the way on the sides and 2nd is how do you see what people posted last to come up on your side bar where their link is. if its easier you can email me emers913@yahoo.com
Hey Katy, I know this is super late notice, and you may not even see this in time, but I am having a home aroma party tonight at 6:30 you can bring Sienna!
I love those sweet moments! I need to start capturing moments like that on camera instead of diarrhea at Walmart! I also loved the twilight shirts, pretty funny stuff! BTW, how did you do the sidebar thing that tracks when people last posted?
Post a Comment