CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

What's Not To Love?



Sienna's "sexy" pose



Honestly, what's not to love?



Check out her bunny slippers!



Tyler and I took Sienna to Park City last weekend and shopped at the outlets. Is it just me, or did they add some cool stores? We went a little nuts at the Baby Gap. Whoops!



9 comments:

Leslie said...

Does Sienna get those poses from her mommy? I have some pictures of you that look just like that! hehe. She is so cute. I wish her and Sydney could play. They'd have so much fun.

And bunny slippers? Totally awesome. I want some! ;)

Annette's Best Kept Secrets said...

Park City sounds so fun. I haven't been there for ever. Sienna is so dang cute.

Josh and Tausha said...

She has so much personality. Her poses are so cute!

Joni said...

I do love those bunny slippers. By the way, I would love to see you in the all pink blessing outfit. That's pretty funny.

Anonymous said...

There is nothing wrong with shopping a little to much! I will be doing the same thing next week! And oh my word, do you love the baby Gap up there, love it!!!

Erin Marriott said...

Oh I love it! She is too cute for words, I love her smile!! I cracked up at your 'twilight' shirts! That's pretty clever! What a fun girl's night out, I miss those days. It was so good to talk to you today, I can't believe how long we talked! My phone said 106 minutes! Sorry if I talked your ear off! Anyway, cute pictures!!!

Josh and Tausha said...

Hey did you take us off your friends and family? If so we will have to do the same! Ha Ha!

bevany said...

Her shirt is way too cute and I love the fact that your hand is in the picture holding her at the top of the stairs. Park City is the best...especially the new baby gap. Love it.

Josh and Tausha said...

Hopefully you know that I was just kidding!