CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 14, 2008

We Are Ready For Twilight!

My best friend Nikki and I had a Girl's Night Out last week and we had so much fun. We went out to eat which was especially nice for me considering I had no baby to entertain while my food grows cold. Then we went shopping for our Twilight shirts. We came up with the phrase a long time ago so we just needed to make them. We think they turned out pretty cute considering neither one of us is very domestic.






Here are the shirts and the letters needed.



It seriously took us 5 minutes to iron on the letters.



Aren't they cute!






We were laughing so hard as we were taking these pictures.



14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those turned out so cute! Even though I am a Jacob fan, I just love them!!!

Joni said...

How cute and how fun! I've got to get reading number 2 so nobody ruins it all for me.

bevany said...

Love it. I can't decide if I'm excited for the movie or not...but I'll see it for sure! I'm guessing you'll be at the midnight showing on opening night?

Leslie said...

Are you really wearing those shirts to the movie? In public?

I will admit...they are very clever. I did laugh out loud. Or LOL in blog speak.

Your friend Nikki seems fun. Glad you girls get a chance to hang out!

Anonymous said...

Katie! This was the funnest night ever, apart from us bawling! I am going to miss you like crazy, I'm sure Ken will be comforting me many times when I can't control the "boobaby" in me! Distance doesn't define a friendship, the people do and Katie you are my best friend! I love you so much and appreciate everything you do for me! Thanks Tyler for watching Sienna so Katie and I could spend the night together, it was so much fun. I can't wait to wear our shirts!

Leslie said...

In response to YOUR comment:

Oh friend. I AM too good to have fun. In fact, I hate fun. All I do is sit around all day taking care of babies, changing poopy diapers, and cleaning my house. I wouldn't know what to do with fun if it was thrown in my lap. If that happened, I'd probably just start crying and screaming about how I hate everyone. It wouldn't be because I'm probably jealous that people get to go out and actually hang out with friends every once in awhile. Without their kids that is... It would just be because I despise any time of activity that requires laughing, playing, or experiencing joy.

Having Fun Sucks.

NOt that my kids aren't fun, it's just that you know...

Josh and Tausha said...

Hey It's Tausha. We finally started our blog it's JoshandTausha.blogspot.com. Our email is higgyjt@gmail.com. I need help to spice it up!

Annette's Best Kept Secrets said...

way to cute! I love it. Your saying is the best. I'm a huge Edward fan so I'm all about it.

Heather said...

Katie!I'm SO glad you found me! I have been trying to get in touch with you for a while. So has Whitney Westover by the way. I'm so excited I don't even know what to say. you have such a cute family! Sienna is darling. You and Tyler haven't changed much either. I would love to get your information, so would you e-mail me at heather a bremner at yahoo dot com and let me know what you guys are up to please? I would love to catch up and maybe get together sometime. I don't even know where you live, but oh well.

By the way, love the shirts. I can't wait to go to the movie. I have a group of about 10 girls who are all going with me on opening night.

You have such a cute blog!

Matt and Abby said...

That is awesome! Those shirts are the best, you are so funny. Looks like you guys had a great time...the movie is almost here YEAH!!

Anonymous said...

Your shirts are so cute and how fun! I think I will have to see the movie, then I will read the books!

Anonymous said...

Katie the shirts turned out so cute Brittny, Kelly and I will have to make ours. I read all your comments you got and I must say that Leslie gives Debbie downer on Saturday night live a run for her money. Momsalish

Lacy said...

Yay! I'm not the only adult Twilight dork that will be wearing a shirt to the movie!!! You are ahead of us though, my cousin and I haven't made or gotten our shirts. I think I want mine to say "I'd leave my husband for Edward!"

Kroeger Klan said...

Love it!! You are so creative!!!