She loved looking at all the animals but kept her distance. We tried to get her to pet the animals, and she would get close like she was going to but fake us out in the end.
For family night on Monday we took Sienna to the Utah State Fair. We had high hopes for playing the Fair games but were sadly disappointed with the choices and the prizes. Sienna loved walking around and looking at all the crazy people, and there were lots. I guess you could say you are WT when you smoke a cigarette while shaving a sheep. I wish I got a picture of this but I felt like I was staring as it was.
Utah State Fair Flashback
(This is worth reading)
A few years ago Tyler and I went to the Fair with our good friends Nikki and Ken. Nikki never dresses for the occasion, i.e.; wearing a short sleeve shirt when it is snowing. We all were wearing our comfortable tennis shoes while poor Nikki was wearing stilettos. No Joke! We made fun of her all night for wearing them but she insisted she was fine and they were comfortable. We decided to watch some of the Rodeo events and while we were walking up the bleachers Nikki's pointed heel got stuck in the bleachers. It was hilarious. After laughing my guts out, I finally helped her out. Thanks Nikki for all the fun times.






9 comments:
What a great idea for FHE... we went to the Davis County fair but it was bad weather. Maybe we'll make it to this one!
The state fair was always a yearly staple in my childhood. The rodeo used to be really big and my dad was always in it. Now Clint is never in town while it is going on. So I am the worst mom and have never taken my girls. I have many memories and stories of those fairgrounds! And yes, they all involve a little WT!
I wore flip flops one year and that was pretty bad around the animals but stilettos?? Ha! That is a funny story. It looked like a lot of fun. I wish it would cool off here for the fair but it is always hot when it is going on!
So i would be curious to know if you thought it was worth it? I was thinking of going on Thurs. Sometimes it is fun and sometimes is isn't. Let me know!
I love the fair!! I haven't been since Keigan was like two but it was so fun. I don't know if we'll make it this year or not, but it looks like you guys had fun.
LOL, yes-I learned my lesson and Ken is grateful. At least you guys were laughing, he was just embarassed like his is most of the time. No more stilleto's! Thanks for helping me out FINALLY!
That is such a funny story!
Katie always makes fun of others.
It reminds me of the time when we hung out with Billy, he wanted his feet rubbed. So Katie said "sure"!
So she massaged one and gave me the other foot to rub.
Of course she gave me the foot that was Webbed and laughed at me the whole time.
Katie is so kind like that :)
*Don’t get me wrong, I had two webbed feet when I was born. I am down with and love my webbed friends*
Katie you are so mean making fun of others!!!!!!
(hehe)
Not really. I think you are funny. But I'm the same way. So am I mean too?
I remember hearing about that!! Nikki makes me laugh so hard! That's funny about the guy shaving a sheep with a cigarette in his hand, how sick. How fun that you had your mom and sister come, I love the picture of you three.
Post a Comment