CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Temple Day

I had the opportunity to attend the temple with my girlfriend Alecia last week. It is always such a wonderful feeling durning and after a temple day. Thanks Alecia for inviting me to go with you. I look forward to many more visits to come.






Thank you Grandma Lynn for watching Sienna for me. She had so much fun lounging in her little chair.





4 comments:

Erin Marriott said...

How nice for you to go to the temple. It's so hard with little ones, and I feel like especially lately, I'd love to go. I'm sure Grandma Lynn had a ball with Sienna!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Katie... did you ever get my email. Its fun to see your blog and catch up on things. Hope to hear from you soon.

Leslie said...

Two questions: 1) what temple is that? It's pretty.
2) That chair is super cute! Is that your house? Do you have a basement?
Okay. That was three questions!

Alecia said...

why did you put up that ugly picture of me? I told you I look retarded, how embarrassing! :( That was a nice day though...