Sleep wins! That's so sweet. Shalie fell asleep once in the middle of eating sweet potatoes, so she has orange gunk all over her face in the pictures :)
I had to laugh - is that a pregnancy test Sienna is playing with on that tray?? (It could be a thermometer too, just wanted to know if this was your subtle way of telling us something!!) :)
I have a rockin' husband who makes me laugh endlessly. We have 2 beautiful daughters together who add so much depth to our lives. We have a wonderful life together and I look forward to eternity making memories.
11 comments:
Sleep wins! That's so sweet. Shalie fell asleep once in the middle of eating sweet potatoes, so she has orange gunk all over her face in the pictures :)
Ahh I wish that was me right now. It is a good thing she is strapped in, otherwise her face would be on that train. That is so frieken cute!
That is so cute...I hope she is feeling better!
How cute. I need to get Aydon a D-backs shirt.
Are you cooking for you and Tyler when she fell asleep? She is so precious.
Isn't that so hilarious when they do that? I felt mean taking pictures but then it was fun to get it all captured...
I agree with Sienna... Sleep is more important! :)
That's what Carly looks like! Its so funny that they can fall asleep like that.
My little boy did this exact thing tonite at dinner. I think because it is getting darker earlier makes everyone tired! She looks so cute!
So cute, I agree with Sienna sleep is at the top of the charts for me!!
I had to laugh - is that a pregnancy test Sienna is playing with on that tray?? (It could be a thermometer too, just wanted to know if this was your subtle way of telling us something!!) :)
Post a Comment