This is for you Grandma and Grandpa Barnett. She loves her Suns Gorilla and this video proves it. This is what I found her doing today. My only regret is not having the camera on and ready when this started because she was doing it for so much longer than this. Oh well, enjoy!
P.S. You can barely hear her saying hi to the gorilla as she is waving to him and you can hear her say bye bye (da da) at the end. You may want to pause the music so you can hear her better.
Family Weekend
7 years ago





6 comments:
I love i, especially when she waves at the gorilla. What a cutie.
That is so awesome, we knew she would love that gorilla! Her quiet little voice is so cute. I can't wait to play with her again.
Your mom is right, her little munchkin voice is super cute! I love this stage. You are in for a treat! She is just going to keep getting more and more fun. ;)
Katie she is such a doll, her little wave to the gorilla is so adorable.
I have to agree with all the above...she's so cute! She makes me want my baby to be here so bad.
Oh she is too funny!! I love it when they fall asleep in the highchair, it's my favorite to watch how heavy their eyes get. Oh, I miss you Katie!! I miss our girls' nights. Sigh.
Post a Comment