Her new pose. She does this all the time. I think she is trying to stand up all by herself but ends up in this position.
She also loves to walk and crawl around the house with something in her mouth. She has to carry something in her hand at all times and when she finds something else fun to carry she puts the one object in her mouth and the other in her free hand (she is holding my finger so she only has the use of one hand). What a smart little girl! hehe
These are her bath time friends. She loves to hold them real tight next to her body the whole bath time. It makes it real fun when I have to take one away in order to wash her hands.
Enjoying some backyard fun.





12 comments:
I love her new pose!
She is so stinki' cute! And can I just say that I love the fact that you always have bows in her hair. I'm a major bow lover!
it makes me excited to have a girl for sure! what a sweetie.
You finally caught the pose in a picture! I tried so many times and never could get it, I'm so glad you did so now everybody can see how cute it is. I love this little girl!
I love the new pose. She has such a great smile!
What a cutie! Love the new pose!!
I thought it was so cute when Sydney starting carrying things around. It was like she suddenly realized what her hands were for. Sienna is such a great poser! She always looks at the camera and gives a cute little smile or pose. She is a cute little model!
I love it. She seems like such a funny girl. I bet she keeps you entertained during the day!
Love the picture of her on her head! Too cute!
Got to love that bottoms up pose! She is so funny. And you are so good at getting her to look at the camera.
I love the purple outfit on her, she is so precious!! What a funny little girl, I love all her little 'stunts'. I can't believe it snowed already! I better not show Dan these pictures, then he'd really have Utah withdrawels for sure! It was so fun talking to you today, we'll have to talk again soon, when Lillie isn't putting bobby pins in my hair and stabbing my scalp!! We'll talk soon.
Tanner's the same way during baththime. He always throws fits when its time to get out. Not just regular ones, but the ones where he arches his back, kicks, and screams... Good times!
Post a Comment