CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Party of Five

Heather, Whitney Westover, me, Alecia and Whitney Fowler


This fun and fabulous group of hot women were at one time my college roommates. Some of us have not seen each other in 6 years so it was crazy fun to see all of them again. I found Alecia first and she was already in contact with Fowler (Whitney). Alecia found Heather's blog who found Whitney Westover on Facebook. The Internet is great for most things. Friday night we all met at Biaggis to eat and catch up. We laughed the entire night about the good ole' days and the fun memories we made living together in our cold basement.

6 comments:

Leslie said...

So much fun! I'm happy for you that you got to get out and enjoy a girls night. Looks fun.

Heather said...

It was an interesting night catching up with everyone. I hope we can hang out with our two families here pretty soon. maybe you could come to our house and hangout and stay for dinner or something. that might be fun huh? Talk to you soon (hopefully)

Anonymous said...

Well you definitely are a group of fabulous hot women, so good you all found eachother and could do that. When you get married and move all over it is really hard to see eachother. I think that i could only find manybe two of my old roomates. It has been way too long. And go figure it sounds like Whitney W. is still single. HUMM

Anonymous said...

It was a fun night and we should do it again soon. We still need to do that double date too.

Anonymous said...

PS. Response to comment above... Just so everyone knows, I'm not single. I have been married almost 5 years now and things are great!

katester said...

Whitney Cottle,
My mom was confused about your marital status because I used your maiden name instead of your married name. i think she knew you were married but saw the name and and got confused. lol!