CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

TAGGED...

...by 3 friends so I guess I will finally do it.
8 Favorite TV Shows
  1. So You Think You Can Dance
  2. Today Show
  3. Heroes
  4. Biggest Loser
  5. Lipstick Jungle
  6. Grey's Anatomy
  7. The Office
  8. Reba

8 Favorite Restaurants

  1. Uncle Sams
  2. Olive Garden
  3. Ruth's Kris (When someone else is buying)
  4. Timbermine
  5. Outback (can you tell we love steak?)
  6. Village Baker
  7. California Pizza Kitchen
  8. Chilis

8 Things I Did Yesterday

  1. Played with Sienna
  2. Dusted
  3. Vacuumed
  4. Laundry/folded laundry
  5. Scouted a park for family pictures
  6. Cooked dinner
  7. Took Toby to get groomed
  8. Went to bed

8 Things I Look Forward to

  1. Dressing Sienna up for Halloween
  2. Going home for Thanksgiving
  3. Twilight the movie
  4. Eating at Uncle Sams (in AZ)
  5. Spending time with family and friends I have not seen in a while
  6. Sienna growing more hair
  7. Sienna saying mama
  8. Christmas season


8 People I tag

Whoever has not been tagged yet and wants to join in the tagging fun.



4 comments:

Leslie said...

Okay, so I totally LOVE The office, Greys, and Heroes. And I love that you love The Today show so much. It makes me laugh when you talk about it. It's a cute quirk about you.

AND, we have a lot in common. I really cannot wait for you to come in November. I am so excited to meet Sienna!! Oh, and see you...hehe.

bevany said...

I love reading tags. So fun to read! I'm glad you did it.

Heather said...

There is no such thing as "tagging fun." -But I do like most of the shows you like, so that is cool.

Erin Marriott said...

I love reading these tags!! They're so fun, and I swear I thought I knew everything about you...until I read Uncle Sam's a couple times! How 'bout we meet in Arizona someday and eat there?! I love trying new restaurants, and if you say it's good, then I KNOW it's good. How fun for you to go to Lagoon!! Do you remember when I wore sandals and capris (because it was a warm day) and then it turned ugly freak'n cold that night!! Your friend was smart to bring the mittens! p.s. LOVING your hair color!!