CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 16, 2008

WhAt ThE???







LOL! That is what I did;) I went into her room to get her up from her nap and this is what I saw...did she stick her finger in a light socket? I could mop the floors with that hair!

Pictures really don't do it justice. hehe

4 comments:

Joni said...

Hey, that's what my kids' hair looks like all the time. By the way...I like your background... great minds think alike!

Heather said...

One time I came in Tylers room and he had woken up with a mohawk. He had smashed both sides and then it was sticking up in the air in the middle. a big curly stack of hair. so funny.

Anonymous said...

Hey Momma, at least she is getting more hair. Grandma Sharon thinks it looks so cute. Got to love it lol. As I remember you had some pretty funny hair days as a toddler.

Leslie said...

I think when their hair looks THAT awesome when they wake up, they had a really good nap. She must have just been so comfy in there. That is hilarious. ANd her hair IS getting long!!