CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 17, 2008

Pack Farms Pumpkin Patch

We met up with the Bremners at the Pack Farms Pumpkin Patch. I have never been to a pumpkin patch before tonight so I was not sure what to expect, but holy cow they have a lot of pumpkins. It was fun because you got to pull them off the vine yourself. We picked a little green one for Sienna, (we will get orange ones at the grocery store). We wanted to go through the corn maze but ran out of time and the kids were getting really hungry. We went out to eat at the Sizzler, (Tyler's prayers were answered) and loaded up on salad, nachos, chicken wings and ice cream. What more can a girl ask for? Thanks Randy and Heather for the fun night!




Sienna and her first pumpkin (we liked the green ones)








Don't you just love Sienna's face and how she is sticking her hand through it?


Mr. Spooky...bahaaaaaaa


Sienna, me, Heather and her son Tyler

11 comments:

Heather said...

We had a good time too!

Anonymous said...

How fun, I love all the fall festivities! Katie, you should wear hats more often, you look so dang cute in this hat!

Steven & Tiffany Martin said...

You've been tagged! See my blog for details

Anonymous said...

I love pumpkin patches, we are going to go to one this next weekend. Your pictures look like such a fun fall day!

Leslie said...

You look so cute in your hat! So does Sienna...as usual. We took Sydney last year and it was SO much fun. An animal barfed on her though which kinda sucked, but once we got past that it was fun. haha!

We are going to try to go to one this year. They are just so far for us I hate it!

Anonymous said...

That is my cute little pumpkin Sienna, She is so cute and you and Tyler too! I love the wife of a rock star look.

Brooke said...

I keep saying we're going to get to the pumpkin patch soon, we just haven't made it yet! I love this time of year! It looks like so much fun, hopefully we'll get there soon!

Aubry said...

Looks like fun! Those are really good pictures of the three of you.

Erin Marriott said...

Okay, you hot sexy thing...you look like a movie star, girl! Love the whole outfit! What a fun night, oh what I would give to do the pumpkin patch with our kids. Someday.

Jenn Whitesides said...

You got some great pictures at the pumpkin patch...I really liked the one of Sienna poking her little face out of that cutout! And where'd you get that cute hat? I want, no need one ASAP! We're going to a pumpkin patch (2nd round) tommorrow and I will for sure keep an eye out for the green ones!

Leslie said...

P.S. Can you come to Arizona and dress me every day? Thanks.