Katie's pumpkin
My pumpkin vs. Tyler's pumpkin (This is where the Rocky theme song "Eye of the Tiger" begins)
Tyler's pumpkin...you make the decision
Our little "Boo" having fun on Hallows Eve
(The black furry blob is her Sun's Gorilla)
Hope everyone has a Happy Halloween! Can't wait to see all the costumes!





5 comments:
Cool pumpkins! I think yours wins! I'll check back to see cute Sienna in her costume soon.
I like both of the pumpkins! But if I have to choose one...I pick Tyler's b/c his looks sinister and creepy. Love it.
I love her little teeth in the last picture. She's so cute in her costume! Did she get to enjoy any yummy candy?
Both pumkins are great, Tyler's is Scary and yours is the fun goofy part of halloween.
LOVE the pumpkins!! I think you totally stole the show...(sorry Tyler) just kidding, I think they both look amazing! Good job! Love ya girl, miss you!!
Post a Comment