CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 1, 2008

MeEeoOwW


Here is the free picture we had taken yesterday. She is so funny.


Our cute little kitty


The little lobster making friends with the ferocious kitty. (Sienna and Emery)


ROAR!!!




Now that she is walking everywhere, picture taking is going to be interesting. (Sienna, Wyatt and Cameron )





We had a fun day. My friend Whitney invited me and Sienna to get a free Halloween picture at Inkleys with her and her cute baby Emery. I will post as soon as I can scan the picture. Later that evening we went over to Lesley's house to have soup and watch the kids go trick or treating. I attempted to make R.I.P. brownies, they turned into a chocolate goo but tasted great! Lol! Sienna had a ball saying hi to all the trick or treaters that came to the door. Hope everyone had a spooky Halloween.



Talk about Halloween Nightmares, the other day I was trying to run out the door when I remembered I lit a pumpkin scented candle. As I quickly put the lid on, Sienna's foot kicked it as we were walking away and knocked the candle and the ORANGE WAX all over my carpet. I freaked out. I called my hero, Doug my carpet cleaner for an emergency clean up. He informed me that wax is tricky and orange wax is the devil. Yikes! I don't think I took my eyes off the wax the entire day. Sienna was cute though because as I was trying to peel up so loose wax she was picking at too and handing me hand fulls of nothing. I would hug her and tell her thank you so she continued picking with mommy. The next day, Halloween day, my hero came to the rescue and saved my carpet. That's right, the orange wax stain came out. Sorry no pictures but the memory of the orange wax is glued in my memory.


Don't you just love my jump start on Christmas? I know, I know but it so fun. Next comes music!




10 comments:

Brooke said...

She looks so cute in her costume! And no, it is never too early for Christmas! My decorations are going up the week of the 10th (of Nov. that is!) It takes me a good week and a half to get it all done!

Ashlee said...

What a cutie!

Anonymous said...

What, Sienna is walking now? I missed the announcement of that, I had no idea she was walking even though I knew it would be soon. I'm sure that your days will be even more busy! She looks so stinkin' cute in her costume, SO CUTE! I just want to hug her! So wax on the carpet huh? One day it's green paint in your hair and now it's orange wax on the carpet. Thank goodness for Doug, Yay for Page Carpets! I'm glad you had a good Halloween, and I vote for your pumpkin over Tylers! Love ya!

Heather said...

I'm surprised she kept the ears on her head. very impressive. she looks cute though.

I was also surprised to find Christmas on your blog. What happened to Thanksgiving?

bevany said...

She looks so cute. I love it. Love that the binki is in her mouth in every picture. I saw these christmas layouts yesterday and almost picked one, but figured I'd at least wait for snow. Good thing the orange wax came out...but better orange wax on the floor than it starting a fire, right?

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great holiday! Sienna looks so cute! I know how you feel about the holidays, I LOVE them! I have started my shopping and hope to be done next week!

Leslie said...

She looks so cute!! It looks like you had a good time. I love dressing up my kids even though I never liked dressing up AS a kid. I'm weird. ha!

Erin Marriott said...

Okay, first of all, CUTEST LITTLE KITTY in the entire world!! And she looks so proud of herself, like she knows she's special to be all dressed up! Oh what I would give to get our girls together on Halloween!! And so glad the orange wax came out, that is the worst! Pumpkin candles remind me so much of you, well, I guess Fall reminds me of you guys! Okay, and the christmas background?! Hysterical! I totally laughed out loud, when you said, "next comes christmas music"!!! Hahahaha!!

SJ said...

She is toooo Cute! I wish that she was my kitty cat!

Leah said...

Hey Katy, Sienna's outfit looked so cute on her. That's crazy that she is walking bet she keeps you on your toes. I am a little disappointed in the Christmas decor, but I will let it slip this time.