CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Do You Like "See" Food?

Do you remember playing this game in Elementary School? Well it just happens to be Sienna's favorite game while she eats. It is actually pretty darn cute if you ask me. Hopefully the fun dies out as she gets older though because then it is just rude and gross.

Lately she has not been letting me spoon feed her anymore. She either takes it out of her mouth and puts in back in herself or she takes it off the spoon/fork and puts it in her mouth. I am taking this as a good sign she is ready to feed herself so wish me luck in teaching her!






What a little stinker!


6 comments:

Erin Marriott said...

Oh I love it!! And her little smile is so funny, the way she knows she a big girl, and she can 'do it herself'. That is a great thing, and sounds like she's ready!! She's such a cutie pie, I wish I could just kiss her! LOVE the flower bow!!

Kroeger Klan said...

Too funny!! She is such a cutie! Let's go to the park soon before it gets too cold!

Leslie said...

Just like her mommy! You'll be surprised at how she just will know how to use a fork. I just handed one to Sydney one day, showed her, and she was off! The spoon was another story. She just barely mastered the scooping thing! :) What an independent girl. That is funny.

Anonymous said...

She is so cute, and getting bigger each time I see her. I can't believe how much she has changed when I saw her last weekend. She is such a cutie! I'm sorry you are sick with the flu, I am thinking of ya and totally bummed we don't get to see Twilight together, but I know you'll have a blast in Arizona, I just hope that you get feeling better for your flight. Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for calling me to tell me about Twilight, I was waiting for your call all night and was so so sooooooo excited when you did. I'm so glad you are feeling better. Have fun with your family.

Unknown said...

How funny! Yes, I wish you luck. :)