CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Super Girl!!!


Do not try this at home...I promise we are good, responsible parents.


She got some air!! Helps to be so light weight.




Focus, focus. Easy does it.


Sienna playing with Toby

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those pictures look so good, like you guys just threw her out the window into the back yard! She looks like she must be saying "again daddy, do it again. She is your little Super-girl.

Erin Marriott said...

Oh Katie...she is such a little doll!! Wow, she caught some air! (it always looks higher in pictures for some reason...:) I love her little brown and pink sweat suit! So precious. She is looking so big to me lately! Give her a squeeze for me.

Leslie said...

How awesome you caught that on camera! I've been trying to catch it for years with Sydney. Josh does the same thing but wow, Sienna looks like she got pretty high up there! I'm sure she hates it right? hehe. Cute pictures. She is so so cute.

Joni said...

Wow! She got some great air. What a cutie!!!

Brooke said...

Love it! My dad always throws the girls so high. One time we figured he got Macklie at least 8 feet above him, and he's 6'3"! My girls love it and they still haven't outgrown it! (I always say "Just make sure you catch them!")

Brooke said...

And....I'll send you and invite to the blog as soon as I go private. I'll get your email from Bev or send me it.
gavstephens12@msn.com
thanks

Aubry said...

That's cool that you got such good pictures of her! She looks like she loves it!

Anonymous said...

Totally Cute~ She is brave!

Jenn Whitesides said...

Holy Cow he is throwing her high! I'm screaming at Joe if he throws Mason up 2 inches. And yay for Sienna! What a big girl walking everywhere! I am hoping Mason will walk sometime before his 2nd birthday. Oh yes, and I loved the kitty costume...very, very cute!

Heather said...

That is awesome. I can't believe you got such great pictures if her in the air. Mine would probably turn out blurry; you must have a great camera.