I took Sienna to the park to feed the ducks and man were we attacked! Note to self, stay behind the fence next time. Sienna was not scared at all, in fact she was grabbing their beaks as they nipped at me for more bread.
This one was mean and UGLY! He chased me all over the park.
smart area! I learned my lesson.
Rather than play at the play area, she opted for walking all around.
She is not afraid to walk ahead of mommy. She could care less I was even there. Way to show your independence Sienna!






6 comments:
That looks fun. Where is that park?
I'd be scared of those ducks and geese too! It's cute to see Sienna walking everywhere!
Geese are evil! They always seem aggressive and try to nip your hand off. I used to think they were cute but they freak me out.
Utah looks beautiful this time of year!!
We've been to that same park and totally got attacked by the geese. Poor Mia was screaming her head off and completely terrified. It's a fun park, but definitely beware of the geese. Cute pics of Sienna!
Those ducks and geese at that park are nasty! I hate them there, they are mean and so yucky! Why can no child ever stay away from them?
I love these pictures of Sienna!! And those leaves with the ducks...frameable!! Lillie loves to feed the ducks, we used to go to Sugarhouse park all the time. What park was this? It looks really fun. If I were there, we would have outsmarted those ducks...strength in numbers, girl!
Post a Comment