Nice Fall weather...I think NOT!!! Being the Arizona girl that I am, I love a good snow storm but not before Halloween. The fall leaves have not even fallen off the trees yet. At least it is Sunday and I can get into my warm comfies and cuddle up on the couch with a hot mug of hot cocoa and watch a good movie.
Family Weekend
7 years ago





9 comments:
I agree the snow came way too early! The only good thing that came from this is the hot chocolate! Atleast it's going to warm up this week.
I know, can you believe this weather? Manuel and Gabe came straight home from church and built and snowman. I just set our blog to private and emailed you, so I hope you get the invite. Usually your email counteracts mine. Cross your fingers. :)
No way, that is a bit depressing, the weather here has been amazing, even a bit cold at times this weekend!! I'm loving it!
So my sister emailed me a picture of her yard this morning. I Didn't envy her! I love snow, but only for a month and then I get sick of it. I bet it was nice to curl up in your jammies though. It was only 75 here today. Absolutely gorgeous!! We were freezing this morning.
Our snow didn't stay way out here in Tooele. It was gone by mid-afternoon yesterday. Unfortunately, it has still been freezing cold!
My in-laws mentioned the snow today when we talked to them. That is just crazy! Right now I'm happy to be in AZ!
I did the same thing, with the hot cocoa and a movie, well... I attempted to watch a movie, my kids wanted to go and play in the snow like crazy, at least I got the hot cocoa part! Bummer to have snow already though!
So Winter-wonderland looking. Now all the crazy clean up with Tobby. Hot cocoa and a Movie sounds like the best part. Wish I was there with you.
I HATE the snow. And I'm even from Utah. You think I'd be used to it by now. We barely got any at our house, but stil... I hear ya on the hot cocoa. It's my fave.
Post a Comment