CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 25, 2008

A Spooktacular Night

We went to Frightmares (Lagoon Amusement Park dressed up for Halloween) with the Koons. We put on our brave faces and survived the Hall-O-Ween High school Haunted House and all the rides. We figured we were getting too old for the rides when we would get off and complain of headaches and dizziness. We all even survived the new ride "Wicked". For those of you who live out of town, the ride shoots you straight up over a peak and then you fall straight down where the ride continues twisting and turning you all over. It was super fun, but I must say it wore me right out. From there we rode the "kiddie" rides like "Terror Ride" and the other one, I can't remember the name. We ended the evening with a hot cup of hot cocoa and a HUGE cinnamon roll. MMMMM...it was so worth the calories.

We were all making fun of Alecia because she brought gloves for her hands knowing how cold she would be. We were saying things like, "Where's your Parka and ear muffs?" We walked five minutes from the parking lot up to the ticket gates and were asking to borrow her gloves. LOL! It was such a fun night. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Berrett for watching Sienna for us!





You have to appreciate this picture as all the kids were freaking out that we were standing within his grasps. They were shouting, "You are gonna die!" "What are you doing?" hehe



I am so glad this sign was posted or else I would have been hurtin'.


The boys were strong enough for one more ride.


I told Tyler to make a "girly" face, how do you think he did? John Wayne's got nothin' on me!

8 comments:

Annette's Best Kept Secrets said...

I would have to say that Tyler's face doesn't look much like a girl. You look awesome, I'm agreeing with the John Wayne thing. Tyler looks a little nervous about the Rocket.

Brooke said...

What a fun night out! I know that I am too old for the rides, in Disneyland I was in a constant state of feeling horrible. I'm not even 30, but I've decided not too many rides for me! But, you're never too old to enjoy good old Lagoon, it's a state treasure!

Anonymous said...

Love the girly face!

Looks like fun! Cold, but fun!

Heather said...

looks like you had fun. do you always look so cute in all pictures? geeze. Randy and I were making fun of the "don't sit on the fence" sign when we went to Lagoon this summer. BTW, I don't really want to go anymore b/c I got so dizzy from the rides, I had to sit every other ride out to recuperate. I must be getting old. :)

Leslie said...

Did you know I get terrified of big roller coasters? That is why I like Disneyland so much. None of the rides go upside down and they're pretty much safe. ha! I do love theme parks though if not just for the churros and hot chocolate. It looked so fun! Wish I could have gone. It is currently like 88 here. Are you jealous or not? ;)I myself wish it were cooler.

Anonymous said...

Halloween is too fun! Looks like you guys had a fun night out!

bevany said...

I've always wondered what frightmares would be like. Looks like a fun night!

Alecia said...

Ok, I told you I can't figure out how to steal pictures off your blog, will you email them to me? That was such a fun night!