CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Sienna's "Blonde Moment"


So, the other day Sienna and I were downstairs playing when I decided it would be fine if I ran upstairs to throw my sheets in the wash. I figured I could hear her playing so I dashed upstairs and ripped my sheets from my bed and as I was doing so I realized I could not hear Sienna anymore. My first thought was she had wandered over to the stairs and was climbing up but when I checked she was not there. After scratching my head as to what she could be doing and why she was being so quiet, I ran down the stairs to investigate and to my GREAT astonishment found my sweet girl loading dog food into her mouth by the hand full. I wish I captured a picture of this moment but I just started yanking dog pebbles from her mouth before she started choking on them. Alas, she had dog breath for the rest of the day.

10 comments:

Brooke said...

it's only going to keep getting better! You'll be amazed at the things that toddlers stick into their mouths. Good Luck with that! Watch out for things up the nose, I've pulled quite a few interesting things out of my girls noses!

Heather said...

Don't worry, your child isn't the only one to do this. Jake drank the whole dog bowl of water at my friends house. So gross!

Anonymous said...

That is so funny! I never had an issue with dog food, but plenty of other gross and weird things have ended up in the mouth of my children! They will find anything that is on the floor!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
bevany said...

GROSS!!!! This is why I refuse to have an indoor pet. Although, I'm sure my children have put worse things in their mouths :)

Leslie said...

Of course I have told you all about Sydney's obsession with the dog food. She loves sticking her foot in it, her hands, and even eating it. GROSS! Must be a baby thing. Sienna is probably like "MMmmmm...beeeefy!"

Aubry said...

Yuck! I'm thinking most kids try this at some point (although Shalie hasn't yet - she's tried to eat bugs though). So gross!

Elisa said...

lol! My daughter use to do that all the time!

Erin Marriott said...

I'm actually laughing out loud as I type!! That is so sick!! And so cute that she waited until you left the room to grab a handful!! What a smart girl!! That's classic, Katie...you'll have to write that one in her book. Well, I guess that's what these blogs are for, right?!

Steven & Tiffany Martin said...

Thats hilarious! I left Tanner on the bed so I could throw a load of wash in and he decided to crawl off the bed! oops! I felt like the worst mom ever!!! At least he's finally crawling!