Nikki and I had a blast meeting up with our good friend Erin for lunch in Provo. Erin was in town for the day so it was great to see her and meet her little girl Alli who is precious. Erin moved away before she had the chance to meet Sienna, so this was a very fun date. We miss you Erin!
Enjoying lunch a California Pizza Kitchen (an old tradition). The first time we took Erin and Dan to this restaurant Erin ordered the Canadian Bacon pizza and asked the waiter to hold the Canadian Bacon. Lol!
Sienna and Lillie
I promise I am not drunk in this picture. I am laughing because Sienna managed to pick up one of my pizza crusts and started eating it.
Notice Lillie kissing Sienna? Too cute.
Three peas in a pod
Alli and Sienna
Sienna was done with the picture taking if you can't tell by this picture.





6 comments:
Looks like you guys had a great time....days out with the girls are the best!
What cute kids! I love your name at the end of the post... I might need help learning how to do that!
I love lunch dates with friends. So fun that you could all get together! And, the three girls are too cute!
You always seem to go to lunch at such fun places. I need to try some of them!
Oh I miss you guys already. That was SO fun seeing you, and I can't believe how big Sienna is getting! Thanks so much for meeting us in Provo, I loved every minute. I'm totally bootlegging your pictures, haha. I'm so glad you had your camera, I would've been so sad! Love ya girl.
p.s. About the 'canadian bacon pizza w/out the canadian bacon'...it was actually the waitor's fault, if you recall. I asked him if I could just get a hawaiian pizza, with pineapple, and he's like, 'no we don't have that' so he totally set me up, haha!!
That flowery headband is so cute! You always have her in the cutest things.
Post a Comment