CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 21, 2008

Fun Filled Weekend

My sister Brittny came to visit this last Thursday. We had so much fun shopping together on Friday at Fashion Place in Salt Lake. We thankfully survived the madness at Nordstroms long enough for me to find some cute sunglasses on sale. Yeah! We also made out with some really cute sandals on sale as well. double yeah! Saturday night we went to see The Dark Knight and loved it. It totally exceeded all expectations for me. Heath Ledger did an Oscar worthy performance in my mind. We then went out to dinner at the Senora Grill. Sunday we went to my little nephew Griffin's blessing and a family barbecue afterwards.

I had so much fun with you Brittny! Thank you so much for taking the time and spending your hard earned money to come out to see us. Sienna just adores her Aunt Brittny. We miss you already. I wish we took more pictures but the weekend was just go go go. Sorry.
Sienna laying her head on Brittny's shoulder. Sooo cute...and I was able to capture it.


4 comments:

Leslie said...

Man, you two are so beautiful. I want to kill you right now. I'm not a jealous person either.

That picture of Sienna and Brittny (do I always spell her name wrong or what?) is precious. I can see why Sienna loves her Aunt. I'm sure you two had a blast. Sisters are something you can't take for granted!

P.S. thanks for your super sweet comment on my blog friend. I'm glad we have kept in touch all these years. I'm still mad you moved away to Utah, but I'll forgive you someday. ;)

Anonymous said...

What a great sister! Cute pics!

Lacy said...

Cute pictures! I don't know if Brittany remembers me but tell her that I said hi. And lucky you, your girl is mobile now!

Aubry said...

Ah, sisters. I wish I had one. Brothers just aren't the same :) Sounds like such a fun time.