While Tyler was doing this (if you had any doubt, this is not actually my husband)

and Ken was doing this

we were relaxing to this... Oh yeah baby!
They turned out so cute, don't ya think? Meet the "Finger Toes Clan"
We went to lunch with Ken's family at the Senora Grill.
And cruised the 25th street shops. We had to take a picture next to the "Friends Forever" horse. Ahhhh.





5 comments:
I am jealous! I want a pedicure! I've been wanting one since I moved here. My feet take more of a beating in this dry weather and everyone has tile floors! Looked like fun. Glad you enjoyed yourself.
Yes, your toes have inspired me to get a pedicure ASAP. So cute! I'm glad you like the bread. I love Great Harvest bread so I always give it away as gifts. Yum yum!!
I am glad to see that you are getting out and having fun. Who did you leave Sienna with? Can't wait until August. The finger toe girls I guess you thought long and hard on that one.
I love Pedicures but never have the time or the money to get them!! I love all your toes.
Love it! Cute pictures of our husbands for sure! We need to do pedicures again, that was so much fun. We should make it a regular outing! So I saw the preview for Twilight when we watched Batman over the weekend. I screamed when it came on, kinda embarassing but I'm sure only a taste of what is to come. I'm ordering my book this week. Hope you had fun with Britny this weekend. Sorry I wasn't able to make it to lunch. Hopefully we can get together soon! Miss ya!
Post a Comment