CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 5, 2008

America The Beautiful


We celebrated the 4th of July with Tyler's family at Barnes Park. Sienna looked so cute in her little outfit.


Last year me and Jenn were very pregnant with these two cuties and now look at them! They are 3 weeks apart. They did great sharing their toys, however Sienna was a little feisty.


The fam


Joe, Mason, Sienna and Tyler


I attempted to make festive Sugar cookies. At least they look cute.



Me and Sienna awaiting the Davis fireworks. Sienna loved them surprisingly.


Monica, me, Jenn, Brooke


me and Jenn looking dead sexy baby!


Hope everyone had a fun 4th of July! Here is a huge shout out to all the brave soldiers that secure our freedom everyday. Thank you for your HUGE sacrifice!


8 comments:

Brooke said...

Bevany finally convinced me I needed to blog. I've been looking at everyone's blog for a few months and finally decided to do my own. Sienna is so cute! Great to know all is well.

bevany said...

Looks like a fun day. I love Sienna in her little hat. So cute. I'm impressed you made cookies. I'm all about store bought!

Aubry said...

Looks like fun! We didn't even see any fireworks! But, we did swim and eat good food.

Leslie said...

How beautiful is Sienna?? Seriously, she's a cutie. I love her outfit and especially that you guys match kind of. We saw fireworks and Sydney LOVED them. She gets going "Woo!" I was surprised. It's funny how kids surprise you. Anyway, glad you had a good fourth. I'm going to post pictures soon. I just have to figure out how to get them on the laptop since we don't have our other computer. I know you are totally anxiously awaiting!!

Unknown said...

Oh, your blog is so cute! You guys are the cutest family by the way. I need to change my template/layout because it doesn't let me add comments under each picture. It's funny because only a couple people I know have a blogspot blog. Everyone else uses facebook and myspace so I have one of those accounts too. I update my blogspot blog the most. That would be so fun to go swimming this summer. I can't wait until the baby comes so I can work at getting a body back! :) Oh..Brenden lost your phone number so I gave it to him again today. He should be calling you guys this week. Talk soon!

Anonymous said...

You take such cute pictures! Don't you love the 4th. It is so fun for the kids and getting with family!! You should be a proud mama!! She is darling!

Jenn Whitesides said...

I finally got a chance to snag the computer away from Bella and Lilly! We had so much fun at the family party...gotta love those 4th of July gatherings! Your sugar cookies weren't as bad as you thought, but PLEASE bring you chocalote chip ones next time...to die for!

Anonymous said...

I love the top photo of you, Tyler and Sienna... What a great family picture. And Sienna's outfit is adorable. I have a cute one for Emery to wear on the 24th... but I don't think it will fit.