Sienna has been doing all forms of crawling since she was very little. Remember the pelvic thrust? If you don't know what I am talking about you can scroll down to the video titled "pelvic thrust you ask". She then started crawling but she would only move backwards. I tried putting her toys in front of her but nothing seemed to be working. In the last few days she has been figuring out her knees and her arms and what they can do. Check out this video of Sienna crawling. Whoop Whoop!
8 comments:
YAY! Sydney loved that video. She will be walking before you know it!
Oh she is SO precious. I'm so sad it didn't work out to come up last week! I would have loved to see you. My brother ended up finding a suit in St. George and we realized there really wasn't any other reason to go up. I'm loving all of Sienna's bows...you'll have to tell me where you find them!
p.s. One memory I have with you is the day we went hiking with our husbands, and we thought we were going on some pleasant stroll by the trees...but oh wait. It's like 105 degrees, I already drank my water before we left Tyler's parent's house, and you and I are a huff'n and a puff'n, beat red, and about ready to pass out. The guys somehow thought we were right behind, and they turn around, and discover that we are seriously struggling to get up that hill. You got stickers in your socks, and I forgot to brush my teeth that morning (because we literally rolled out of bed and went hiking), and I was feeling really gross. Way too funny, I am kind of laughing to myself right now. But at least we got cute pictures out of it! Hahaha.
way to cute! She is such a doll! WHOOP WHOOP!!
Very cute video! Yay for crawling. Kind of sad too, though...she's growing up!
Yay Sienna!! She needs to give Mason some tips because he just can't figure it out. He's been rocking on all fours for 2 months now!!! I'm going to leave my memory here: hmm, which one? The ones that come to mind are the many double dates that you, Tyler, Joe and I went on during the good ol' Branbury days. Lot's of fooseball, bowling, and ping pong competitions and lot's of laughter!! Oh, do you remember when we all went to one of Tyler's friends house to watch a boxing match, and I accidently knocked off the glass top of their really expensive coffee table? It shattered all over the place and we missed half of the match b/c we were all trying to clean up the glass! I was so embarassed and you did a great job in trying to console me!
That is so cute! She's great at turning where so wants to go, and I love how she takes a break there at the end.
I can't wait to see her crawl in person. Just wait till she starts walking! Exciting times! I'm super excited for her birthday party next month, just let me know what we can bring!
Yea!! Good job, carter is still in army mode, maybe soon though!
Post a Comment