CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

MEMORIES WANTED!!!

I got this super cute idea from Joni and decided to play along.
Rules for the game include:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a lot or a little, anything you remember.
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume your playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave a memory about you in my comments.


13 comments:

Leslie said...

I have so many that I'm going to have to think about it and get back to you. I want it to be a good one...

Leslie said...

Okay, Here is my memory:

One time when we were in 10th grade we were hanging out at my house and you suddenly got this bewildered look on your face. I said "Katie, what's going on?" because you looked REALLY embarrassed. Well, turns out you had crapped your pants. It was everywhere.

HAHA! Just KIDDING FRIEND! Here is my real memory:


Remember when we worked at Mrs. Fields together? I remember that one time you hid behind the cookie rack and every time a customer would walk up you'd say in a tiny far away voice "Help me!" I remember trying really hard not to laugh and it was so funny at the time. It sounds kinda lame now, but it was pretty freaking funny at the time.

Then there is always the time we had a "battle" in our hotel room in San Diego. "We are in battle comrade!" Oh, I have so many memories friend.

I'll post this in a day or two and see what responses I get.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I also remember going to Park City with you guys, and yes I was engaged at that time. That was a way fun group date, we should definately try to do that again!!! I also remember going to Brooke and Gavins for a party. That was the first time I met you. I had just had a miscarriage and you were super nice. I knew after that, that Ty needed to marry you! You were darling and so fun!

Steven & Tiffany Martin said...

One time Brittny and I decided we wanted fake nails because you had them on and did them yourself. SO, we went to Frys and bought some. We came back and as you were gluing them on, my finger was glued to the table in the process!I think we were in like 5th or 6th grade.

Ashlee said...

Junior Prom with Andrea, Brett, Pace, Paul, you and me. Good times. :)

Aubry said...

I remember when you, Leslie, Jeanene, Aleisha, and Candice drove up to see me at BYU. I remember being stressed out about an upcoming test, but it all turned out just fine. That was really so cool of you guys to drive up there to see me. Fun times.

Anonymous said...

This is way too hard to list just 1 memory because in the past 6 years, I've accumulated so many. I swear they could do a full length movie of our memories and it would win an award for best comedy. You make me laugh so hard, most of the time without even trying. Well, I'll just go with one of my first memories:
We were working together in Property Management at the Falls and were creating a poster for our Easter Egg Hunt. We were excited with all of our markers and glitter and paint. This was going to be the best poster ever. Well, you were opening up the paint, color of choice-Green. When you popped the lid, paint went everywhere! You turned to me and said pointing to the back of your head, "I'm feeling something in the vicinity of here." I burst into laughter as I looked to see a big blob of green paint on your head. You had turned yourself into our Easter poster. You went home to wash your hair and Tyler made fun of you, I think he made some comment about you being early for Halloween. It was a great day, one of my first favorite memories with you. Who could forget all the memories in the golf cart though, it's a miracle that thing still runs! Those were the days that I will cherish forever! Every time I go through a drive through I think of our incident at Taco Bell, poor Ken...I think he realized what a smart woman he married but maybe relieved that her best friend was just as smart. I didn't follow the rules correctly did I, but I can't help but list off memories with you. You're the greatest!

katester said...

Since Nikki has not started a blog yet I will post some of my most memorable memories of her. Nikki and I worked together for several years so I have many hilarious moments to share but this one besides the ones she listed stuck out in my mind. We were both trying desperately to increase our salaries at work. Our property income and occupancy was high so we decided to email our boss a combined letter explaining why we both felt we deserved the raise. Well....we did not get the raise and to make things worse our income and occupancy hit an all time low a month later. Oops! As if things could get any worse or more humiliating I accidently faxed the email to the main office with a few other faxes. It got mixed up with the other faxes.

One more...As Nikki was saying we have had quite the blast in our property golf cart. As always I was driving and the golf carts are very slow (for me) so I put the petal to the metal and realized real quickly I forgot to take it out of reverse and poor Nikki hit the windsheild because she was standing up at the time...I am not a cautious driver as you are learning. I love you Nikki!

Daddy said...

Hi babies..Do you remember the time we sat on the big rock outside our house in Atlanta. You were 3 and I was interviewing you. You only had your underpants and boots on. You sang "2 little blackbirds" to me. (Come back Jack) These were my favorite times for all eternity. Love Daddy

Anonymous said...

LOL! I thought we had burried that memory. I can't believe we sent the email, oh man! I have to post another memory of you. It was at the time that you and Tyler were living in Nebraska. I happened to be at my sister-in-law's ballet performance. We were sitting in the very front and it was a very emotional segment of the ballet. I think I remember people crying. Well all of a sudden my cell phone goes off, I could have sworn I turned it off. Instead of reaching into my purse, I panicked and jumped up in front of everybody and started running for the exit. In the process my shoe went flying into the audience-my cell phone still going off to the loud tune of Gavin Degraw "I do't Wanna Be". I finally found my shoe and made it to the exit, but not before humiliating myself in front of hundreds of people. I sat in the hall so embarassed. I looked at my phone to see who it was that called me and it was none other than my best friend, Katie! I don't know what I would do without you, I wouldn't have half the embarassing moments I do. Love ya!

Anonymous said...

I will always remember the summer you and Brittny spent with Aunt Janice in California. You always talked about your movie, "The Journey" We finally watched it many years later after Aunt Janice discovered it. You did all the talking through out the movie with Brittny and Daniel following you around and not saying a word. The best part was when you all of a sudden flew through the air and did a face plant into the couch. We all said that's going to leave a mark. Also all the talking you did in your movie made absolutely no sence. Too funny!!!

Lacy said...

The only thing I can think of is seeing you at Leslie's wedding after not seeing you since graduation. Lame huh, why can't I think of anything more? Were we in seminary or anything together?