CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

The Suspense Is Killing Me!!!


I finally pre-ordered Breaking Dawn for the fair bargain price of $13.79 plus shipping. I honestly am about ready to have a mental break down waiting for this book to release. I thought reading The Host would settle my anxiety but I finished that book in a week so now I am just waiting with my finger nails in my mouth. Did anyone else listen to Stephenie's interview regarding Breaking Dawn? After watching that I think I am finally hitting panic mode. I am not one to rush time but August 2nd please, please come soon. I miss Edward!



8 comments:

Leslie said...

I have been so busy that I seriously forget that it came out August 2!! I'm due to have Savannah then, so I don't know WHEN I will find time to read it but I will just die knowing it is out and I can't read it. I mean, I can try...but we all know how newborns are! I should pre-order it now. I know Tracy has too. Where did you find it so cheap?

Leslie said...

P.S. Is that seriously the cover? Chess peices? Not my fave. I suppose it doesn't matter... Tracy and I are going to be so mad if Bella doesn't get transformed into a vampire. Do you agree?

bevany said...

Where did you order it from? And do you get it on August 2nd or does it ship on August 2nd? I'm not a fan of the cover either, but I can't wait to read it!!

Aubry said...

If Bella doesn't become a vampire I will not be very happy. Ugh. Anyway, I preordered it awhile ago from Amazon for super cheap. Problem is I'll be out of town when it comes so it is being shipped to my mom's house. So, I won't be reading it right away. Dang it!

Lacy said...

Supposedly there will be a quote a day for 21 days before the book comes out, she did that for the last book too. Did you hear that Twilight movie made the cover of Entertainment Weekly coming out on friday? I know I'm getting it! August 2nd is marked in my planner and I'll only have one child that day!

Erin Marriott said...

I can't wait for the movie to come out...and so happy you are ready to roll when the new one comes! I'm so frustrated, I borrowed my friend's book before I left, and now I'm at my mom's and I was right in the middle of it and forgot to bring it. I pretty much packed everything BUT the kitchen sink for this trip, and that's the one thing I'm dying for! I loved your 4th of July pictures, by the way~ Sienna is such a little cutie pie!

Anonymous said...

This is sad to say, but I have no idea what all these books are about. I have heard a ton of people talk about them and I have got the bits and pieces about it. I hear that people love it. My mom is actually reading Twilight now, because her best friend gave it to her. The author, Stephanie, is my moms best friends sister in law! So she got one autographed for her. Cool hu! I will have to read my moms when she is done!

Brooke said...

I am also dying! I thought if I read the other three this month (again) to keep me busy it may help. It doesn't! July can't move fast enough!