CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 28, 2008

Days of 47 Rodeo

We went to the Days of 47 Rodeo in Ogden on the 23rd with Tyler's family. Lets just say it was an interesting time. Why did you take a baby to the rodeo you ask? You will have to ask my husband because I wanted to get a babysitter. Sienna did great in the beginning but when it was time to eat she refused her bottle. She is a picky child so we figured her bottle was not warm enough so I hiked down the bleachers to find a concession stand with hot water or microwave. I brought back a warm bottle to my daughter who again refused it but cried like she wanted it. So...we walked around the rodeo grounds through most of the events. Oh well. We left before the bucking bulls event but we were worn out from the heat and holding a sleeping/hungry/cranky child.






I tried to get a picture of the entire fam.



4 comments:

Brooke said...

That's kids for you! You'll have to try again next year. We never stay for the bulls, you din't miss much, the times events are the best! (personal opinion!)

Anonymous said...

Poor thing, I never wanted to take you guys when you were little to things like that, especially with a baby. You will look back on it and say that wasn't so bad.

bevany said...

Life with a baby...always unpredictable. Sounds like a fun idea though. Maybe we'll have to try it next year!

Anonymous said...

We usually go to the rodeo every year because Brandon's dad used to help out... We love going but couldn't this year with our little one. Maybe next year.