CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 2, 2009

This And That

Last week Sienna and I met up with our good friends Jeanene and her two kids Olivia and Ethan. We went to a near by park and fed the ducks and played at the park. Sienna and Olivia are still trying to understand the concept of feeding the ducks by breaking the bread into little pieces. Olivia created quite the stir when she threw in a whole piece of bread to the smallest duck in the pond. Immediately following this a huge swarm of birds, geese and other hungry ducks swooped in to try and get it from the baby duck. It was hilarious. I wish I had my camera out at that time.






I could not get a picture of either of the girls looking at me or smiling.




BABY UPDATE

I am now in my third trimester and it still has been a roller coaster ride for sure. My blood pressure is still high due to my anxiety about having the baby early so my doctor prescribed hypertension medicine for me to take daily. I still have high blood pressure when I go in for my doctor visits, however; it is much lower when I check it myself. Oops! Thankfully everything else has been testing normal. We had an ultra sound the other day but the little girl would not show us her face so we did not get any pictures. Other than that we are doing just fine.
We are pretty much ready for the baby to come. The nursery is just about turned back into a "nursery" with all the baby clothes and fixings in place. Sienna's room is still a work in progress but hopefully we will have it set up this weekend. We have yet to transfer her from her crib to the big girl bed which has guard rails but if anyone has any helpful suggestions, please let me know. Pictures to come!



10 comments:

Shawna, Bryan, and Dylan Beall said...

you look great! one step closer

Josh and Tausha said...

You look so cute! We are so glad things are going well.

Heather said...

Love the picture! I love updates. I'm sure everything will be fine this time around....so relax. ;)

The Railsback's said...

just so you know that shwana brian dylan comment was me! I was at my sister in laws and didnt realize I was under her name!!

Brooke said...

Only suggestion for bed transfers, just do it! Bite the bullet and it won't be as scary as you think! Both my girls did great. Macklie was only 14 months and she only fell out of bed once! She's ready, it will be fine! Good Luck!

Leslie said...

You look so AWESOME pregnant. Seriously. It suits you! I looked so fat but you are skinny all over except your belly. Tell J I said hello. I miss hanging out together!

bevany said...

I'm with Brooke. Just do it. The longer you wait the harder it would be. The only thing Mia had a hard time with was naps...which I guess is kind of a big deal. She seems like such a big girl though I'm sure she'll do fine. Make it a big deal and get her all excited for it. She'll love it.

kellybelly said...

you are an adorable pregnant mommy!! lots of love and prayers to you and your family...everything will be fine :)

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you. The third trimester can be hard. I hope everything continues to go well.

Anonymous said...

Okay, so you look pregnant, but you are not huge by any means. You are absolutely beautiful pregnant, you are always beautiful. Thanks for posting the picture. Hopefully we'll be up there soon, I miss you and love ya tons!