Baby is here (sorry, no name yet). She weighs in at only 1lb. 15oz. but came out fighting so everything seems to be going as well as it possibly can. Katie is resting as her BP is still high but hopefully things will calm down as she begins to recover.
I'm sure we'll be posting a picture or two shortly.
Thank you everyone for your thoughts and concerns!
Tyler
Family Weekend
7 years ago





12 comments:
Thanks so much for posting and keeping us updated!
I have been thinking about Katie & Baby Girl Berrett constantly! Please continue to update us, we love you guys, and will keep your family in our prayers!
Oh wow that is tiny! Hope mom and baby are doing well. You guys have quite the journey ahead. You are in our thoughts and prayers
Our thoughts and prayers are with you! We love you guys!!
Our thoughts are with you guys. Hope everything works out. Keeping you in our prayers.
Congratulations on your new addition to your family! You guys are all in our thoughts and prayers, we love you so very much and are here for you for whatever you may need. Thanks for keeping us updated, I've been anxiously checking the blog to await any news. Please give Katie a hug for me! We're constantly thinking of you and I know how strong you guys are, but just know that you have a strong support system too!
Tyler, thank you so much for keep all of us updated. I couldn't even believe it when I pulled up your blog! I haven't been on in here in about a week, and didn't realize Katie was even in the hospital! You guys are in our thoughts and prayers and I hope this sweet little baby continues to grow healthy and strong just like her big sister. We love you guys and wish we were there to help you out with Sienna! Give Katie a hug from us and just know how much we are thinking of you guys right now.
Thanks for the update. We will keep you in our prayers. I hope everything goes Ok. Do post pictures as soon as you can for us.
Congratulations on your new baby girl!
We are keeping your family in our thoughts and prayers. If there is anything you need at all, please let us know! Keep us updated if it's possible and we'll be praying! Best of luck to baby girl and momma!
All our love!!!
Wow! We'll be thinking of you guys. Good luck with everything and let us know if you need anything.
Oh you guys Im so sorry. Please keep us updated. Hope both girls get stronger.
Prayed for you guys lots yesterday and continue to do so! Can't wait for the updates. :) Hope mommy and baby get better and stronger.
Wow! I will continue to pray for Katie and the baby. I hope Katie is feeling better soon and that the baby can grow quickly. Thanks for keeping us posted :)
Post a Comment