CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Pregnancy Update

Hello Everyone, this is Tyler.

I just wanted to let everyone know that Katie is in the hospital because of some unstable blood pressure and blood samples. Since she was checked in on Monday, things have been going well. She has improved and now the doctors are trying to keep the baby in for as long as possible.

It doesn't sound like Katie will be able to leave the hospital until the baby's born but we still don't know when that day will come. I'll keep everyone informed as we find out more information.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

What!!?? I better give Katie a call to get more info!

We will keep you guys in our thoughts and prayers! I'd love to take Sienna for a few hours to help out.

Ashlee said...

No fun! Katie and baby are in our thoughts and prayers and we hope for a healthy and safe arrival of the new baby, but not anytime too soon :)

Aubry said...

They will both be in our thoughts and prayers!

Lacy said...

I will keep Katie and baby in my prayers!

Anonymous said...

Good luck with everything!! Hopefully she can keep that sweet little one in for just a bit longer! Oh, and I will be working alot in the next couple of weeks, so I will make sure we take good care of her!

Anonymous said...

Tyler, you and Katie and the baby are in our thoughts! I left a message for her on her phone, but I'm sure she needs to get as much rest as possible and I don't want to bother her. Just let her know that I love her and that your family is in our prayers. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help, I know being in St. George makes it difficult but if there is anything let me know. Love you guys!

bevany said...

Hey- I don't have a phone number for you guys, but let us know if you need help with Sienna at all. I'd love to help you guys out. I hope things are getting better!

Heather said...

Thanks for the update. Let us know if she wants any visitors. And hopefully that baby can stay in for another month!

Valerie Knowlton said...

Thanks for the Update. Tyler if your or Katie need anything let us know. We will keep her in our prayers. Hope things get better for you guys.

Joni said...

You are all in our prayers!