CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas Villages and Visit with Santa

One of our Christmas traditions is going to see the lights and Christmas villages on 25th Street. Thankfully this year it was not bitter cold and snowing so we were able to enjoy it a little longer. The best part about this fun family outing, besides the cute villages, festive lights and seeing Santa is it is all FREE!











ViSiT wItH sAnTA



Sienna was so cute this year. She sat down, looked Santa straight in the face and said matter of factly, "I want a tug toy and a kitchen!" Oh dear... Zaida was mesmorized the entire time if you didn't notice in the pictures. ha!
Such a fun night!

4 comments:

Aubry said...

I love the Santa pictures! My kids did NOT enjoy seeing Santa. I'll post the pics eventually. I hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas!

Anonymous said...

I love the Christmas Villages on 25th Street! Such a fun tradition and I'm glad the weather cooperated! Katie, Happy Birthday today! Just want you to know how much I love ya and how grateful I am for the blessing you are in my life! Hope that you are having a wonderful day today and have a great date night w/ Tyler tonight!

Norine said...

Looks like you guys enjoyed the holidays! Missed seeing you. We will have to start getting together again.

Anonymous said...

It looks like such a fun night. Wish we were there.