CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Birthday and a Merry Little Christmas

Yes, I am one of those unfortunate souls whose birthday lands right before Christmas. My family has always been so great to me; making sure they separate the holiday from my birthday and always wrapping my gifts in birthday paper. This year was a great birthday! Tyler let me sleep in, he ordered our favorite breakfast take out and took me out on a much needed date. We saw Little Fockers which we enjoyed. Thank you everyone for the wonderful birthday gifts that I have already been using and loving!






SnOw!!!!




Sienna has been enjoying the snow we have been receiving this year. Here she is all gussied up in her snow gear and ready to play. She actually played outside in it for a half an hour while I stayed warm and dry inside with Zaida. Sienna and I snuggled with warm cups of hot chocolate when she came in. I love winter!

Christmas Dresses




This was the best I could get before church without pulling my hair out. Enjoy:) ha! If you happen to notice the blocks in the upper left spelling "ass" it is by mistake. ha! Sienna like to rearrange the "Merry Christmas" blocks. Oops!

ChRiStMaS EvE







Christmas Eve was spent over at Tyler's parents house. I made Chicken Piccata since they always provide the dinner and we all enjoyed it. The girls opened their first gift, pajamas. When we got home, Sienna carefully laid the reindeer food she received from preschool out in the lawn and put Santa's cookies on a plate for him.

ChRiStMaS MoRnInG

For breakfast we enjoyed Christmas burritos, cinnamon rolls, fruit, juice and of course Egg Nog.







I have to tell the cutest little story about Sienna. Most of you are well aware of the much anticipated "tug toy" Sienna was wishing for all season long. Well we were thinking she would forget all about it when she saw her kitchen. Don't get me wrong, Sienna loves her kitchen, but she walked right past it, picked up the tug toy and started playing with Toby. It was pure joy! ha! Zaida had fun opening all her gifts, playing with her gifts and of course, the wrapping paper.

ChRiStMaS NiGhT

Two families received puppies for Christmas. They were the cutest, sweetest things!




Christmas over at the Berretts is always so much fun. Sienna loves to play with all her cousins and it was fun watching her open her gifts with the girls. The food was pure heaven. Sweets at every corner. Thank you everyone for the wonderful gifts we received this year! Hopefully everyone had a wonderful Holiday, and most importantly, remembered our Lord and Savior and all He has done for us.

7 comments:

Heather said...

what a fun Christmas and Birthday. I wonder what it is like to go on a date...:)

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a great birthday and a merry christmas! I love the pics of Sienna and Zaida infront of the tree (Sienna's hair looks soooo beautiful!).

Anonymous said...

You guys look like you had a super fun holiday season! Love the Christmas dresses! Hope you had a great birthday!

bevany said...

You've been blogging it up lately! It looks like such a fun Christmas for you guys. The girls are getting so big and look so cute in their christmas dresses! Happy late birthday. I'm glad it was a good one!

Aubry said...

Happy belated birthday! I'm glad your family has always been good about separating the 2 days for you. It sounds like you all had a great Christmas!

Jenn Whitesides said...

How fun! I had a big laugh at the girl's picture in their pretty dresses...first at how much they wanted to get their picture taken and second at the blocks. Sure...blame it on Sienna! The snow looks so fun. We had snow yesterday but it didn't stick for very long darnit!

Leslie said...

My girls will never stop for a picture these days either. But I still loved their Christmas dresses. Glad you had a good birthday! Happy Belated Holidays (yet I know we talk all the time!)