CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Little Sunbeam


Wow, we have a Sunbeam in our midst. Sienna was excited all morning exclaiming how she was starting Primary. We walked into the chaos and Sienna turned to give me a nervous look but I kept her walking up to her class and her teachers. She sat down and was surprisingly calm. I watched my new little Sunbeam with pride and continued to walk out. Every once in a while she would look around for me but I would give her that reassuring smile and I knew she would be okay. She did great and loved it! She was even excited to go back the next week. Sooooo, the picture is supposed to show her excitement....not excited/terrified. ha!

7 comments:

Kroeger Klan said...

Sienna is soooo cute!! I love her facial expressions... they really make me laugh. I am so glad that she is in B's Sunbeam class!!

Anonymous said...

Cutest sunbeam I have ever seen!!

Unknown said...

She is so cute in Primary. We love having her!!

Leslie said...

Just like her Mama! Hehe. I was so proud yet so sad to bring Syd to Sunbeams. They really are growing up fast! It's so cliche yet true.

Heather said...

I can't believe she is so old! Jake went to sunbeams too. He had no problem whatsoever.

bevany said...

So cute! I bet she's the cutest in her class! How fun she gets to be a sunbeam! I love your family pictures too. They turned out great.

Anonymous said...

That little Sienna, she can make some funny faces, I wonder where she gets that from. I can hear you now. "Ok Sienna look nervous."and boom she does it. What a little actress. Sienna is going to be the cutest little Sunbeam.