CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Christmas Cookies and Craft Time

We have had so much fun baking this month. I love this time of year and all the goodies we get to make and enjoy, however; I don't need the extra LB's. Sienna asked me if we could bake Gingerbread boys since it was snowing outside and they like the snow so much. I did not want to disappoint her by not making them, but I was not prepared with all the fun frosting to decorate them...hence the blah gingerbread boys. We had fun though, and that is what matters.






On a different day we had Paisley over to play while her brother McCoy went to the doctor's office. We made a fun craft out of Fruit Loops and baked more cookies. Yum!


McCoy, back from the Dr's office and enjoying a yummy cookie.




I found this fun little craft in Sienna's High Five magazine she gets every month. It was so fun and easy to do.







Voila, now we have crushed Fruit Loops to pour over plain yogurt or Ice Cream.

1 comment:

Kasey and Baron said...

Baking and eating Christmas treats is just about the best part of the holiday season! Too bad we have to gain a few lbs to enjoy them...but I think it is worth it!